Terms of Service
CADplanners Pty Ltd – EventDraw User Agreement
By clicking a box on our Website indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions or by otherwise accessing or using the EventDraw Service, registering an Account, or subscribing to the EventDraw Service provided by us through our Website, you: (a) acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (User Agreement) and our Policies in your personal capacity or on behalf of the company or legal entity that you represent (Your Company); and (b) represent and warrant that you have the power, right and authority to act on behalf of and bind Your Company or yourself (as applicable). Any reference to “you” or “your” in this User Agreement is a reference to you in your personal capacity or to Your Company, as applicable. This User Agreement, together with our Policies which are incorporated by reference, form a legal agreement between you and EventDraw CADplanners Pty Ltd,
(EventDraw, us or we) in relation to your access to and use of the EventDraw Service. If you do not agree to this User Agreement or our Policies or do not have the power, right and authority to act on behalf of and bind Your Company or yourself, do not access or use the EventDraw Service, register an Account or subscribe to any EventDraw Service provided by our Website.
- Subscription to the EventDraw Service: You must register an Account to access and use the EventDraw Service. Accounts may be provided for specific Modules or on a single or multiple user (Authorised User) basis. You must provide us with certain personal information referred to in this User Agreement and your current email address in order to register an Account and access and use the EventDraw Service. We may use your notified email address to contact you or send you notifications, tax invoices and other communications from time to time. You acknowledge that we may be unable to provide you with the EventDraw Service or contact you unless you provide us with a current email address and agree to promptly update us if you change your email address. Accounts are only available to persons who are at least eighteen years of age or otherwise have the permission of an adult. Accounts must be applied for using the online registration process available on our Website. An application to register an Account constitutes an offer by you to register an Account and is subjec to acceptance by us. We will confirm acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail or other notice confirming that your Account has been enacted. We reserve the right to refuse an application for registration of an Account by any person for any reason at our discretion. We will refund any Service Fee or other amounts paid in respect of an Account if we refuse the application to register the Account.
- Access to the EventDraw Service: You may be required to create your own unique username and password combination (Log-In Details) to access and use the EventDraw Service. You are responsible for submitting your own username and password as part of and in accordance with the requirements of the online Account registration process. You are responsible for taking all necessary steps to prevent unauthorised disclosure of or access to your Log-In Details. You are solely responsible for the actions of any person to whom you disclose your Log-In Details and are solely liable for (and indemnify, defend and hold harmless EventDraw, its related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, licensors and suppliers from and against) all losses, liabilities, expenses, claims, proceedings, damages and costs of every kind and nature (Losses) suffered by any person directly or indirectly as a result of: (i) you disclosing your Log-In Details to a third party; (ii) you failing to take all necessary steps to prevent unauthorised disclosure of or access to your Log-In Details; or (iii) any person’s access to or use of your Log-In Details. You must notify us immediately by email if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else without your authorisation, or if your password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. In such a case, we will, within a reasonable time of being notified, cancel the relevant password and send to you by email to your last notified email address a temporary password to allow you to login to your Account and create a new password. EventDraw may require you to change your Log-In Details at any time if your Log-In Details are inconsistent with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any third party fees (such as ISP connection and data fees and telephone charges) that may be required to access the EventDraw Service.
- Use of mobile devices: If you access the EventDraw Service via the App, you may choose to use certain functionality commonly available on mobile devices involving the application of personal information. That functionality may include access and security features native to your device using your biometric data such as fingerprint, voice and facial recognition, location services enabling your device’s approximate location to be determined and application sharing features including access to the device’s camera and photographs, contacts, calendar, tasks and other files stored on your phone outside the App. We do not collect, use or store any of this data or information.
- Free Trial: If you register on our Website for a free trial, we will make the EventDraw Service available to you on a free trial basis until the earlier of: (a) the end of the free trial period notified by us or as set out on our Website; or (b) the start date of any purchased EventDraw Service ordered by you. Additional trial terms and conditions may appear on the trial registration page of the Website and are incorporated into this User Agreement by reference. Any of Your Content supplied by you during the free trial will be permanently lost unless you purchase the same EventDraw Service covered by the trial or export such data before the end of the trial period. Despite anything else in this User Agreement, the EventDraw Service is provided “as is” without any warranty during the free trial period.
- Licence: Subject to your compliance with the terms of this User Agreement and payment of the applicable Service Fee, EventDraw grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable right to access and use the EventDraw Service for the Term for your own internal business purposes in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement.
- Restrictions: You must not use the EventDraw Service in any manner or for any purpose other than as permitted by this User Agreement. You must not, or attempt to: (a) modify, alter, tamper with, repair, or otherwise create derivative works of any software included in the EventDraw Service without our prior written consent; (b) reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any software included in the EventDraw Service or apply any other process or procedure to derive the source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in any software included in the EventDraw Service; (c) access or use the EventDraw Service in a way intended to avoid incurring fees or exceeding usage limits or quotas; (d) distribute, rent, loan, lease, resell, sublicense or otherwise transfer to any person or entity all or any part of the EventDraw Service or your rights in respect of the EventDraw Service; (e) use the EventDraw Service as a service bureau or permit use of or access to the EventDraw Service by any person who is not an Authorised User; (f) interfere with or disrupt the EventDraw Service, or servers or networks connected to any website through which the EventDraw Service is provided; (g) use the EventDraw Service in violation of any applicable law or regulation; (h) remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trade mark, confidentiality or other proprietary notices, labels, or marks from, on or in relation to the EventDraw Service; or (i) use any equipment, device, software, or other means to (or designed to) circumvent or remove any form of technical protection used by EventDraw in connection with the EventDraw Service or access the EventDraw Service with any code, serial number, or other copy or access protection device not supplied by EventDraw directly or indirectly. During and after the Term, you will not assert, or authorise, assist, or encourage any third party to assert, against us or any of our related companies, customers, vendors, suppliers or licensors, any patent infringement, copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement claim regarding any EventDraw Service you have used.
- Service Fee: Each Account is subject to payment of a Service Fee as specified on our Website. Service Fees may be charged on a monthly or annual basis at EventDraw’s discretion. Different Service Fees may apply to different types of Accounts or Modules as specified on the Website from time to time. Service Fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. We will not accept an application to register an Account or provide any part of the EventDraw Service until the initial monthly or annual Service Fee payable in respect of the Account is received by us in full. We may change Service Fees or add other fees from time to time by notifying the changes on our Website at least 14 days before the changes come into effect. We suggest that you visit our Website regularly to keep up to date with any changes. Service Fees and all other fees, charges and prices are stated on our Website in Australian
dollars and are exclusive of applicable taxes. You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes (including any goods and services or similar value added taxes) in respect of your Account and we reserve the right to charge you such applicable taxes in addition to the Service Fees. We may charge interest of 14% per annum on any Service Fees or other amounts owing to us that are not received from you by the due date of payment.
- Payment Method: You must provide your payment method details when registering for an Account. Payments for the EventDraw Service may be processed via the Payment Gateway. We currently use Stripe (www.stripe.com/au) to provide this facility. You acknowledge and agree that the Payment Gateway’s terms and conditions apply to each payment. Our current Payment Gateway’s terms and conditions are located at https://stripe.com/au/legal (Australia) and https://stripe.com/gb/checkout/legal (UK). You will be asked to accept the Payment Gateway’s terms and conditions as part of registering your Account. All credit card and debit card payments are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not for any reason authorise payment for a particular Service Fee, the payment will not be processed. You may elect to have Service Fees automatically debited from your nominated bank account. If the applicable Service Fee is not automatically debited for any reason, we may cancel your Account or temporarily deny you access to the EventDraw Service until such time as payment of the Service Fee is received by us in full. We will give you separate tax invoices for each monthly or annual installment of the Service Fee in advance. We will send you an initial tax invoice for the relevant monthly or annual Service Fee as soon as practicable after you apply to register your Account. We will not register your Account or provide the EventDraw Service to you until payment of our initial tax invoice is received in full. You agree to pay each tax invoice in full within seven days of the date of invoice in accordance with the payment method and into the bank account specified for that purpose on the tax invoice or our Website from time to time. Each tax invoice will specify the date on which the Service Fee will be automatically debited from your nominated bank account if you elect to have Service Fees automatically debited at fixed monthly or annual intervals. You agree that we may send tax invoices to you by email addressed to your last notified email address from time to time. Other payment terms and conditions specified in each tax invoice apply.
- Changes to service: We may change or discontinue all or any part of the EventDraw Service or change or remove features or functionality of the EventDraw Service from time to time. We will notify you of any material change to or discontinuation of the EventDraw Service.
- Support: EventDraw will use reasonable commercial endeavours to provide you with Standard Support for the Term as part of the EventDraw Service, subject to the terms and conditions specified in Schedule 1. Standard Support is included in the Service Fee. Additional support or professional services beyond Standard Support may be provided by EventDraw on request subject to payment of additional fees calculated on a time and materials basis at EventDraw’s standard rates as published from time to time. For the avoidance of doubt, EventDraw is under no obligation to provide any support or professional services to you beyond Standard Support.
- Service Level Agreement: EventDraw will use reasonable commercial endeavours to make the EventDraw Service available to you and your Authorised Users in accordance with Service Level Agreement specified in Schedule 2 or as otherwise published on our Website from time to time. Any service credits available to you as specified in our Service Level Agreement will be the sole and exclusive remedy for failure to meet the identified service levels. EventDraw does not make any representations or guarantees related to uptime or availability of the EventDraw Service.
- Suspension: We may suspend your right to access or use any portion or all of the EventDraw Service immediately upon notice to you if we determine that your access and use of, or registration of an Account for, the EventDraw Service: (a) poses a security risk to the EventDraw Service or any third party; (b) may adversely impact the EventDraw Service or the systems or Content of any other EventDraw customer; (c) may subject us, our related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, licensors, vendors, suppliers, customers or any third party to liability; or (d) may be fraudulent. We may also suspend your right to access or use any portion or all of the EventDraw Service immediately upon notice to you if we determine that: (a) you are in breach of this User Agreement, including if you fail to pay any Service Fee by its due date; or (b) you have ceased to operate in the ordinary course of business, made an assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar disposition of your assets, or become the subject of any bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganisation, liquidation, dissolution or similar proceeding. If we suspend your right to access or use any portion or all of the EventDraw Service: (a) Service Fees continue to apply and you remain responsible for all Service Fees and other charges during the suspension period; (b) you will not be entitled to any service credits under our Service Level Agreement for any period of suspension; and (c) we will not delete any of Your Content except as otherwise specified in this User Agreement. Our right to suspend your right to access or use any portion or all of the EventDraw Service is in addition to our right to terminate this User Agreement pursuant to its terms.
- Term: This User Agreement commences on the date that we notify you that your Account has been enacted and ends when terminated in accordance with its terms.
- Termination without cause: You may terminate this User Agreement without cause at any time by giving us 14 days written notice. If you terminate this User Agreement in accordance with this clause, applicable Service Fees will not be refunded and any outstanding Service Fees and other fees become immediately due and payable. We may terminate this User Agreement and cancel your Account at any time without cause by giving you 28 days written notice. If we terminate this User Agreement in accordance with this clause, we will refund any upfront Service Fees you have paid on a pro rata basis to a bank account notified by you for that purpose within a reasonable time of termination.
- Termination for cause: Either party may immediately terminate this User Agreement by written notice to the other party if: (a) the other party is in breach of this User Agreement and fails to rectify that breach within 30 days notice of the breach; (b) the other party ceases to operate in the ordinary course of business, makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar disposition of its assets, or becomes the subject of any bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganisation, liquidation, dissolution or similar proceeding. We may immediately terminate this User Agreement by notice to you if: (a) any act or omission by you results in a suspension described in clause 12; (b) our relationship with a third party supplier that provides software, hosting services or other technology, products or services relied on by us to provide the EventDraw Service (Third Party Provider) expires or terminates; or (c) such Third Party Provider requires us to change the way we provide the EventDraw Service or any software as part of the EventDraw Service.
- Effect of termination: Upon termination of this User Agreement for any reason: (a) your rights under this User Agreement immediately terminate; (b) you and your Authorised Users must immediately cease using all and any part of the EventDraw Service; (c) subject to clause 14, all Service Fees and other charges become immediately due and payable; (d) you must immediately return to us or, if instructed by us, permanently destroy all EventDraw Content in your possession or control; (e) subject to paragraph (f) we will promptly return to you in a format and timeframe to be agreed, all of Your Content in our possession; and (f) you must pay our costs of returning Your Content as applicable within 14 days of our invoice for such costs.
- EventDraw Content: You acknowledge and agree that EventDraw, its related entities, content suppliers, service providers and licensors (as applicable) own all right, title, and interest (including, without limitation, patent, copyright, trade mark, design, trade secret and all other intellectual property rights) in and to the EventDraw Service, the Website, any software forming part of the EventDraw Service and any other content, information, data or materials provided to you by us or through our Website or used in connection with, or generated by, the EventDraw Service (excluding Your Content). You agree not take any action, or assist or encourage any other person to take any action, to jeopardise, encumber, limit, or interfere in any manner with the ownership rights of EventDraw, its related entities, content suppliers, service providers and licensors (as applicable) in respect of the EventDraw Content. Information, materials and content displayed on or comprised by our Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, the Website layout and software, is subject to copyright owned by EventDraw, its related entities or its content suppliers and is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and other international copyright laws. Brands, names, images and logos displayed on our Website may be the subject of registered trade marks of EventDraw, its related entities, affiliates or its service providers and protected by the Trade Marks Act 1995 (Cth) and other international trade mark laws. You may access, display, download and print portions of our Website only for your own private non-commercial use and to order products or services via the Website. This permission is subject to you not modifying the content displayed on our Website, keeping intact all copyright, trade mark, and other proprietary notices, and any additional restrictions or express exceptions displayed on the Website. Any other use of material on our Website, including but not limited to the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication or display of the content on the Website is strictly prohibited.
- Your Content: You retain all right, title and interest in and to Your Content and sole responsibility for Your Content. You agree that Your Content and your (and your Authorised Users) conduct in using the EventDraw Service will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. By creating, submitting, posting or otherwise making Your Content available to EventDraw and/or others, you acknowledge and agree that you have evaluated and bear all risk associated with Your Content and under no circumstances will EventDraw, its related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, licensors, vendors or suppliers be liable in any way for Your Content or any person’s use of Your Content, including any errors or omissions. You are solely responsible for properly configuring and using the EventDraw Service and taking your own steps to maintain appropriate security, protection and backup of Your Content. EventDraw personnel will not access Your Content except: (a) as part of providing, maintaining, securing or modifying the EventDraw Service; (b) at your request or with your consent as part of addressing or preventing a service, support or technical issue; or (c) in connection with a valid legal requirement such as in compliance with any law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order. You must not upload via our Website any materials which infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret, confidentiality, privacy or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or which violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. You agree to comply with EventDraw’s procedures and policies in respect of uploading information and materials as specified on our Website from time to time. You warrant that you own all copyright in, or otherwise have the right to upload, reproduce and permit us to reproduce, Your Content. Solely to enable us to provide the EventDraw Service to you, you agree to grant us, or warrant that you have procured for us from the copyright owner or licensor, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to do and authorise the doing of all acts comprised in the copyright in all of Your Content. Subject to your rights to return of Your Content under clause 16(e), we reserve the right to delete or destroy Your Content at any time after expiry, cancellation or termination of your Account or this User Agreement for any reason as applicable.
- Suggestions: You grant EventDraw a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use and incorporate into the EventDraw Service any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by you in relation to the EventDraw Service or this User Agreement.
- Information on the Website: Information on our Website may or may not change from time to time. It is not promised or guaranteed to be correct, current, or complete. Our Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. EventDraw assumes no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for updating its Website to keep information current or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any posted information. Accordingly, you should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all posted information before making any decision related to any products or services described on our Website.
- Third-party material: Our Website may provide links or references to third party websites (Linked Sites) or display material sourced from a third party (such as a service supplier, merchant or consumer) (Third Party Material). EventDraw is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of Linked Sites or Third Party Material, any use (or misuse) of information you may supply to or obtain from a Linked Site or any Third Party Material, or for any goods or services offered via Linked Sites or any Third Party Material. EventDraw does not warrant or represent the accuracy, utility or any other characteristic of Third Party Material or information or content appearing on any Linked Sites. EventDraw is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from our Website.
- Viruses: You are responsible for protecting your computer from malicious or destructive content and programs such as viruses, worms and Trojans, and to protect your information as you deem appropriate.
- Use of our Website: We reserve the right to limit the volume of Your Content that you may upload at any time. You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws (including common law) applicable to your use of our Website. Without limitation, you agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website, including, but not limited to, by uploading or transmitting through the Website any viruses, worms, trojans or other potentially destructive programs designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of the Website or any computer. You must not post on our Website, communicate or upload any material that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, contrary to law or to the rights of any party. EventDraw may block or delete any material posted to our Website or otherwise uploaded or communicated that EventDraw decides contravenes that requirement. You must not impersonate or misappropriate the identity of another person. You must not attempt to use our Website or any of its content to solicit others to participate in any organisation or commercial on-line service. Use of our Website in contravention of this User Agreement may result in you being banned from our Website, being liable to EventDraw for breach of contract and/or infringing applicable law.
- Disclaimer of warranty: Use of the EventDraw Service is at your sole risk. To the extent legally permitted, all materials, information, products, programs, software and services are provided “as is”, with no warranties or guarantees whatsoever. EventDraw expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, statutory and other warranties, guarantees or representations, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary and intellectual property rights. Without limitation, EventDraw does not represent or warrant that the EventDraw Service (including any software forming part of the EventDraw Service and the functions of such software) will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure, that any defects will be corrected, or that the EventDraw Service or the server/s that makes the EventDraw Service available is free of viruses or other harmful elements. You agree that in using the EventDraw Service you have not relied on any statement or representation made by EventDraw not expressly contained in this User Agreement. You understand and agree that if you access, download or otherwise obtain materials, information, products, software, programs or services from the Website or otherwise forming part of the EventDraw Service, you do so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to your computer system. If applicable law prohibits the exclusion of any of the warranties, guarantees, conditions or representations referred to above, to the extent legally permitted, EventDraw limits its liability for breach of any such warranties, guarantees, conditions or representations to resupply of the affected products or services or payment of the cost of resupply of the affected products or services, at EventDraw’s discretion.
- Limitation of liability: To the extent legally permitted, in no event will EventDraw be liable to you or any other person for: (a) any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from the EventDraw Service or any use of the EventDraw Service, or of any site, service, product or resource linked to, referenced or accessed through the Website, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products or services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings or loss of programs or other data; (b) your inability to access or use the EventDraw Service, including as a result of any (i) termination or suspension of this User Agreement or your right to access or use the EventDraw Service pursuant to the terms of this User Agreement, (ii) our discontinuation of any part of or all of the EventDraw Service for any reason or (iii) any unanticipated or unscheduled downtime of all or a portion of the EventDraw Service for any reason, including as a result of power outages, system failures or other interruptions; or (c) any unauthorised access to, alteration of, or the deletion, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any of Your Content or other data of any type, even if EventDraw is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theories. To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective for any reason, it will be severed from this User Agreement and EventDraw’s maximum aggregate liability for all losses, damages and other amounts referred to in the above exclusion of liability under any cause of action referred to in the above exclusion of liability is limited to an amount equal to the total Service Fees paid by you during the 6 month period immediately preceding the event giving rise to the relevant claim.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless EventDraw, its related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, licensors, vendors and suppliers (including AWS) (Indemnified Parties) from and against all Losses made or suffered by you, the Indemnified Parties or any other person due to or arising out of: (a) your access to and use of the EventDraw Service; (b) any violation of this User Agreement, any terms and policies it incorporates by reference, the rights of another party, any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (c) Your Content or the combination of Your Content with other applications, content or processes, including any claim involving alleged infringement or misappropriation of third-party intellectual property or other rights by Your Content or by the use, development, production, publication or display of Your Content; or (d) any activity related to your Account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you, any Authorised User or any other person accessing the EventDraw Service using your Internet account or your Log-In Details.
- Confidential Information: Each party may use the Confidential Information of the other party only in connection with the supply and use of the EventDraw Service as permitted under this User Agreement. Neither party will disclose the Confidential Information of the other party during the Term or at any time during the 5 year period following the end of the Term. Each party will take commercially reasonable measures to avoid disclosure, dissemination or unauthorised use of the other party’s Confidential Information, including, at a minimum, those measures each party takes to protect its own confidential information of a similar nature. You agree not to issue any press release or make any other public communication with respect to this User Agreement or use of the EventDraw Service. You will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute to you or your business endeavors), or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this User Agreement.
- Alteration: EventDraw may alter the terms of this User Agreement and our Policies from time to time by posting the altered version on our Website. We will use reasonable endeavors to give you prior written notice of any alteration to the terms of this User Agreement and our Policies. You should visit the Website regularly to keep up to date with any alterations. By continuing to access and use the EventDraw Service or this Website, you accept the User Agreement current at the time you access and use it. In the case of an alteration, the altered User Agreement only applies after the alteration takes effect.
- Import and Export controls: You acknowledge and agree that your use of the EventDraw Service may be subject to compliance with United States and other applicable country export control and trade sanctions laws, rules and regulations (Export Control Laws). You are solely responsible for complying with applicable Export Control Laws and monitoring any modifications to them. You represent and warrant that: (a) you are not a citizen of, or located within, a nation that is subject to US trade sanctions or other significant trade restrictions (including, without limitation, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria and North Korea); (b) you are not identified on any US government restricted party lists; and (c) no part of Your Content is subject to any restriction on disclosure, transfer, download, export or re-export under applicable Export Control Laws. You agree that you will not use the EventDraw Service to disclose, transfer, download, export or re-export, directly or indirectly, Your Content or any other content or material to any country, entity or other party which is ineligible to receive such items under the Export Control Laws or under other laws or regulations to which you may be subject.
- Notices: Except as otherwise specified in this User Agreement, all notices, permissions and approvals must be in writing and will be deemed to be given upon: (a) personal delivery; (b) the second business day after mailing; (c) the second business day after sending by confirmed facsimile; and (d) the first business day after sending by email.
- Severance: If any part of this User Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision is deemed to be severable from this User Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of this User Agreement.
- Waiver: No failures to exercise and no delay in exercising on our part any right or privilege under this User Agreement operates as a waiver thereof. A waiver by us of any breach of this User Agreement does not prevent the subsequent enforcement of that provision and will not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of that or any other provision.
- Survival: Clauses 6, 7, 16, 17, 20, 27, 28, 29 and 30 survive termination or expiry of this User Agreement.
- Entire agreement: This User Agreement and any other document or policies referred to herein constitute the entire and only agreement between the parties in relation to its subject matter and replaces and extinguishes all prior or simultaneous agreements, undertakings, arrangements, understanding or statements of any nature made by the parties or any of them whether oral or written (and, if written, whether or not in draft form) with respect to such subject matter. Each of the parties acknowledges that they are not relying on statements, warranties or representations given or made by any of them in relation to the subject matters of this User Agreement, save those expressly set out in this User Agreement, and that, to the extent legally permitted, they have no rights or remedies with respect to such subject matter otherwise than under this User Agreement.
- Force Majeure: We will be under no liability to you in respect of anything which may constitute a breach of this User Agreement arising by reason of force majeure, or circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited to, acts of God, perils of the sea or air, fire, flood, drought, explosion, sabotage, accident, embargo, riot, war, terrorism, civil commotion or civil authority, including acts of local government and parliamentary authority, inability to supply any part of the EventDraw Service, telecommunications failure, power outages, materials, breakdown of equipment and disputes of whatever nature and for whatever cause arising including, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, work to rule, overtime bars, strikes and lock outs.
- Assignment: You are not allowed to assign, novate, delegate or sub-contract any of your rights and obligations under this User Agreement. We may assign, novate, delegate or sub-contract any of our rights and obligations under this User Agreement at our discretion.
- Relationship: Nothing in this User Agreement creates or is intended to create any relationship of agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or similar between the parties. You have no authority to bind us or our related entities in any way.
- Applicable law: This User Agreement is governed by and must be construed in accordance with the law of New South Wales, Australia. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and its appellate courts.
Definitions: For the purposes of this User Agreement:
Account means the online user account which must be registered in order to subscribe to, access and use all or part of the EventDraw Service.
App means the mobile phone app known as the EventDraw App through which you can access and use certain aspects of the EventDraw Service and which is available for download from the Apple Store or Google Play.
Authorised Users means individual users (identified by name or total number) which are expressly authorised by EventDraw to access and use the EventDraw Service through your Account.
Confidential Information means, in respect of a party, all non-public information disclosed by that party, its affiliates, business partners or their respective employees, contractors or agents to the other party that is designated as confidential or that, given the nature of the information or circumstances surrounding its disclosure, reasonably should be understood to be confidential, including: (a) non-public information relating to technology, customers, business plans, promotional and marketing activities, finances and other business affairs; and (b) third-party information that the disclosing party is obligated to keep confidential. Confidential Information does not include any information that: (a) is or becomes publicly available without breach of this User Agreement; (b) can be shown by documentation to have been known to the receiving party at the time it is received; (c) is received from a third party who did not acquire or disclose the same by a wrongful or tortious act; or (d) can be shown by documentation to have been independently developed by the receiving party.
Content means any information, software, data, text, audio, video, images, documents or other materials or content (tangible or intangible). you, or any other person (including merchant) authorised by you, provide us or upload to our database via this Website from time to time for future access by you and your Shared Users through the Website.
Modules means the different modules of the software comprising the EventDraw Service as described on the Website from time to time.
Payment Gateway means the third party payment facility we use to process your payments for the EventDraw Service from time to time.
EventDraw Content means Content that EventDraw or any of its related entities, content suppliers, service providers or licensors make available in connection with the EventDraw Service or on the Website to allow access to and use of the EventDraw Service.
EventDraw Service means: (a) the venue and event management software Module and any other software, applications and solutions made available by EventDraw to end users via the Website (including the App) from time to time for which you have registered an Account; (b) the provision of access to such software, applications and solutions; and (c) the supply by EventDraw of the Standard Support.
Service Fee means the annual or monthly subscription fees payable to register an Account and access and use all or part of the EventDraw Service (including in respect of each Module) at the rates specified on the Website or as otherwise agreed between you and EventDraw.
Standard Support means the standard support services provided by EventDraw as part of the EventDraw Service and as specified in Schedule 1 to this User Agreement.
Term has the meaning given in clause 13.
Website means the website located at www.EventDraw.com, any website which replaces that website from time to time and any other application distribution platform (including the App) through which EventDraw provides the EventDraw Service.
Your Content means Content that you or any Authorised User: (a) runs on the EventDraw Service; or (b) uploads to the EventDraw Service under your Account.
SCHEDULE 1 – STANDARD SUPPORT
- Standard Support
Programming and diagnostic services necessary to correct any material errors or malfunctions of the EventDraw Service comprising the following:
- a) help desk to provide operational problem diagnosis and correction services in respect of the EventDraw Service by telephone available only between GMT (London) & AEST (Sydney) 9am – 5pm Business Days; and
- b) answering application and procedural questions over the telephone to explain functions and features of the EventDraw Service to a maximum of five (5) hours per month.]
- Your obligations
The provision of Standard Support is subject to you:
- a) providing us with access to and use of all information necessary to provide the Standard Support;
- b) maintaining, or cause to be maintained, all computer equipment that is used in connection with the EventDraw Service in a manner that does not in any way interfere with the operation of the EventDraw Service;
- c) maintaining a daily backup and recovery procedure for Your Content and all data files for reconstruction of lost or altered files, data or programs;
- d) following routine operator procedures as specified in any associated computer equipment operating manuals;
- e) [providing and maintaining a telephone line, dial-up port and modem for scheduled use by EventDraw personnel while providing Standard Support];
- f) ensuring that you and all Authorised Users have completed the appropriate training courses regarding use of the EventDraw Service as may be required by EventDraw from time to time; and
- g) assuming responsibility for all telephone charges related to Standard Support.
- Conditions of Service
- a) EventDraw is under no obligation to provide or perform any Standard Support or any other support, technical or professional services if any such support or services are required because of any improper use, damage, modification or accident of or to any equipment used in connection with the EventDraw Service, caused by anyone other than EventDraw.
- b) EventDraw will only provide the Standard Support and any other support and technical services to your nominated representative as notified by you to EventDraw from time to time (“Nominated Representative”) who must be proficient in the use of the EventDraw Service and have the technical capacity and skill to implement the Standard Support provided by EventDraw. EventDraw may refuse to provide Standard Support or any other support and technical services to any person who is not your Nominated Representative.
- c) You acknowledge and agree that EventDraw will not be responsible for any file maintenance and any associated costs, error, data corruption, operational scheduling conflicts, or EventDraw Service failure caused by the misuse of the EventDraw Service due to any negligence, error, malicious intent, or misunderstanding, by you. In the event of such errors, EventDraw may use reasonable commercial efforts to assist you in correcting such error at your sole expense.
- d) If any Standard Support or other support, technical or professional services are required as a result of the causes stated above, such support and services may be provided by EventDraw if requested by you at EventDraw’s sole discretion and will be subject to additional fees calculated on a time and materials basis at EventDraw’s standard rates as applicable and published from time to time.
- e) EventDraw refuse to provide Standard Support if you use the EventDraw Service in conjunction with any third party software or equipment which has not been certified as being compatible by EventDraw.
- f) EventDraw may immediately suspend Standard Support by written notice to you if you are in arrears of payment for any Service Fee for thirty (30) days or more. Standard Support will not be resumed until the Service Fee is paid in full.
- g) In cases where backup and/or disaster recovery for any part of your system or Your Content is performed by a third party, you will be responsible for paying any fees incurred as a result of backup and restore operations.
- h) The provision of Standard Support is subject to a reasonable use limitation at EventDraw’s discretion.
SCHEDULE 2 – SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a policy governing the use of the EventDraw Service under the terms of the User Agreement between EventDraw and you. This SLA applies separately to each Account. Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the terms of the User Agreement and capitalized terms will have the meaning specified in the User Agreement. We reserve the right to change the terms of this SLA in accordance with the User Agreement.
EventDraw will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the EventDraw Service available with an Annual Uptime Percentage of at least 99.95% during the Service Year. In the event EventDraw does not meet the Annual Uptime Percentage commitment, you will be eligible to receive a Service Credit as described below.
Service Year is the preceding 365 days from the date of an SLA claim.
Annual Uptime Percentage is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of 5 minute periods during the Service Year in which the EventDraw Service is unavailable to you. If you have been using the EventDraw Service for less than 365 days, your Service Year is still the preceding 365 days but any days prior to your use of the EventDraw Service will be deemed to have had 100% availability. Any downtime occurring prior to a successful Service Credit claim cannot be used for future claims. Annual Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any EventDraw Exclusion (defined below).
Unavailable means that all of your running instances of the EventDraw Service have no external connectivity during a five minute period and you are unable to launch replacement instances.
Eligible Credit Period is a single month, and refers to the monthly billing cycle in which the most recent Unavailable event included in the SLA claim occurred.
Service Credit is a dollar credit, calculated as set forth below, that we may credit back to an eligible Account.
Service Commitments and Service Credits
If the Annual Uptime Percentage for a customer drops below 99.95% for the Service Year, that customer is eligible to receive a Service Credit equal to 10% of their bill for the Eligible Credit Period. To file a claim, a customer does not have to wait 365 days from the day they started using the service or 365 days from their last successful claim. A customer can file a claim any time their Annual Uptime Percentage over the trailing 365 days drops below 99.95%.
We will apply any Service Credits only against future Service Fee payments otherwise due from you; provided that, we may issue the Service Credit to the credit card that you used to pay the Service Fee for the billing cycle in which the error occurred. Service Credits shall not entitle you to any refund or other payment from EventDraw. A Service Credit will be applicable and issued only if the credit amount for the applicable monthly billing cycle is greater than one dollar ($1 AUD). Service Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other Account. Unless otherwise provided in the User Agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability or non-performance of the EventDraw Service or other failure by us to provide the EventDraw Service is the receipt of a Service Credit (if eligible) in accordance with the terms of this SLA.
Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a Service Credit, you must submit a request by sending an e-mail message to admin@EventDraw.com. To be eligible, the credit request must (i) include your Account number in the subject of the e-mail message; (ii) include, in the body of the e-mail, the dates and times of each incident of Unavailable that you claim to have experienced including instance ids of the instances that were running and affected during the time of each incident; (iii) include your server request logs that document the errors and corroborate your claimed outage (any confidential or sensitive information in these logs should be removed or replaced with asterisks); and (iv) be received by us within thirty (30) business days of the last reported incident in the SLA claim. If the Annual Uptime Percentage of such request is confirmed by us and is less than 99.95% for the Service Year, then we will issue the Service Credit to you within one billing cycle following the month in which the request occurred. Your failure to provide the request and other information as required above will disqualify you from receiving a Service Credit.
The Service Commitment does not apply to any unavailability, suspension or termination of the EventDraw Service, or any other EventDraw Service performance issues: (i) that result from a suspension described in clause 11 of the User Agreement; (ii) caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event or Internet access or related problems beyond the demarcation point of the EventDraw Service; (iii) that result from any actions or inactions of you or any third party; (iv) that result from your equipment, software or other technology and/or third party equipment, software or other technology (other than third party equipment within our direct control); (v) that result from failures of individual instances not attributable to Unavailability; or (vi) arising from our suspension and termination of your right to use the EventDraw Service in accordance with the User Agreement. If availability is impacted by factors other than those explicitly listed in this Service Level Agreement or the User Agreement, we may issue a Service Credit considering such factors in our sole discretion.
CADplanners Pty Ltd is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including [interviews, correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website www.eventdraw.com, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies- delete all that aren’t applicable and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
CADplanners Pty Ltd will not charge any fee for your access request for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
CADplanners Pty Ltd Privacy Statement
Last updated: November 1, 2020
© EventDraw. All rights reserved.
EventDraw – a Division of CADplanners Pty Ltd